Did you know that your gut health influences moods, behaviour, learning, memory, cravings for certain foods, as well as many health conditions?
Hippocrates said more than 2,000 years ago..."All disease begins in the gut" but science is only more recently starting to understand just how right he was.
An unhealthy gut microbiome is being implicated as the likely root cause of:
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Diabetes and Dementia
- Autoimmune diseases
- Weight regulation and obesity
- IBS and digestive issues
- Depression, anxiety
- Autism, ADHD
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- and even some cancers.
The health of your gut and the variety, number and activities of your gut microbes play a vital role in the state of your immune system, physical and mental health.
GOOD NEWS - there are things you can do to change it!
Learn more and find out how you can assist the healing process at our popular 'Healing the gut' introduction workshops.
Join in this fun interactive class and discover just how easy it can be to make your own fermented foods and beverages, which are full of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) to help restore and maintain gut health.
Healing the gut workshop
A practical introduction to broth, kombucha and fermented foods
- Come and have fun at this interactive workshop and connect with like minded people in your community.
- Understand the importance of gut health for your immune system, moods and overall health and how you can assist the healing process.
- Taste various fermented foods and drinks so you know what you and your family will like.
- Learn how to choose quality versions if you are buying it and how to source quality ingredients to make your own.
- Save money and learn how to make your own gut healing and probiotic foods and refreshing drinks at home without any fancy equipment.
- Includes helpful printed information, recipes and tips so you walk out confident to start!
- BONUS Take home your own Kombucha SCOBY and starter liquid so you can start brewing straight away! (Please bring own jar with a lid to take it home in)
TASTE TEST various fermented foods and drinks so you know what you and your family will like!
Learn, See, Taste, Help to make, Ask questions
Learn how to make simple and easy versions of:
- Healing Bone Broth
- Kombucha (fermented tea drink)
- Coconut Yogurt *
- Coconut Water Kefir *
*Made using high potency and beneficial Kultured Wellness starters. Yoghurt and Kefir starters will be available for purchase and take home with you from the workshop.
UPCOMING Healing the gut workshops...
Click on the DATE OF YOUR CHOICE BELOW to purchase your ticket directly on Eventbrite with PayPal/Card.
To book and pay for a workshop via direct debit instead or if you have any questions please contact us
Secure your tickets today, these popular workshops book out. Maximum numbers apply.
Richmond Workshop Location
Hawkesbury Leisure and Learning Centre, 114 March Street, Richmond NSW
Penrith Workshop Location
Leep Training Room, 688 High Street, Penrith NSW
Wahroonga Workshop Location
Cafe Patina, 64 Coonanbarra Road, Wahroonga NSW
Pre-workshop meal options available for this venue!
NEED A TOTAL MIND AND GUT RESET? Book both workshop experiences and save $50!
Attend both our 'Food for Wellness Reset 1 Day Intensive' and 'Healing the gut' workshop to kick-start or re-invigorate your wellness journey.
More details >>HERE
These workshops are the perfect compliment to each other. Learn all the fundamentals for gut health and vitality, resetting habits and your relationship to food. Boost your energy, improve your moods, ease aches and pains naturally and get off the diet roller coster for life!
2018 Dates have just been released! (Please note $50 discount not valid with Food for Wellness Reset early bird bonus gift, choose one or the other. Yes! You would still eligible for the early bird bonus gift for your 'Healing the GUt' workshop ticket.)