Wheat has been eaten for thousands of years, why oh why it is causing health issues for so many people now?
A new Australian made documentary investigates the growing epidemic of wheat intolerance and why after eating wheat for thousands of years, it has been linked to so many health problems.
- Could wheat be causing your IBS? Depression? Headaches and join pain? Memory issues and Leaky gut?
- Is it linked to the increase in dementia, ADHA, diabetes and autoimmune diseases?
- Why are more and more people becoming coeliac and non-coeliac gluten sensitive?
- What has happened to our wheat? What is happening to our food?
This eye opening documentary is a MUST watch and it's not what you think.
The documentary features 15 global experts from Australia, United States, England, America, New Zealand and India including David Perlmutter MD, FACN, ABIHM, Neurologist, and #1 New York Time Bestseller Author “Grain Brain” is featured in the documentary along with experts such as Dr Terry Wahls, Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, Sarah Ballantyne Ph.D and Australian’s Pete Evans and Cyndi O’Meara.
More details on the documentary at www.whatswithwheat.com
Benefits of attending a screening event:
View this informative documentary without household distractions.
Discussion following the screening to talk through what you have seen
Connect with like minded people in your community
- Hear stories from others and know you are not alone in your symptoms and search for wellness
- Discovers answers and find out what you can do to improve your own health and the health of your family.
Even if you have already seen the film, there is likely extra details you will pick up from watching it again.
It is also a wonderful opportunity to bring along family and friends who may benefit from the information.
Special small group screening - Tuesday 21st February 2017
Leep training room, 688 High Street, Penrith NSW
Doors open 6:45pm
Event finish time approx 8:45pm
Complimentary hot and cold drinks and a gluten-free cake will be served on arrival. Please arrive ready to start on time.
Tickets: $10 - Available NOW on Eventbrite
(Complimentary for Food for Wellness Participants)