You know food and lifestyle changes have the potential to be life changing for you, but you have been constantly putting it into the ‘too hard’ basket.
It feels too overwhelming and daunting and you are not sure where to start and how to make it work in reality for you and your family.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You feel tired most of the time, no matter how much coffee you drink or sleep you get.
- Have weight that has been increasing over the years or resistant to shifting
- Constantly find yourself snacking then beating yourself up.
- In a trap of constant moodiness and feel emotionally impacted by day to day stresses more than you use to
- Are regularly taking over the counter pain medications and feel too old for your age.
- Have been diagnosed with any autoimmune conditions, digestive issues, diabetes or hormone imbalances.
- Concerned about pre-conception health and setting yourself up for healthy pregnancy and baby?
- Worried about your children's meltdowns, behaviour, or skin conditions?
Would you like to:
- Increase your energy and to finally look and feel like your younger self?
- Reduce bloating and pesky digestive issues?
- Get off the diet rollercoaster once and for all?
- Eat without guilt or starvation?
- Be happier and be a much nicer person to be around.
- Find a way to avoid being on medications for the rest of your life
- Be a healthy and happy role model for your children
Why would you need a health coach?
If you have ever had a coach/mentor in the past (e.g. for sport, fitness, business, career etc) you know that it’s a valuable investment to help you stay on track and go further in shorter time than you would go by yourself.
Having positive support around you and having someone give you the dedicated time and really 'get's' what you are talking about makes a big difference to your success.
- How much have you spent in the past on medications, supplements, specialists, diet programs, meal deliveries, gym memberships, clothes in various sizes?
- How much are you currently spending on take-away and alcohol each week?
- How much is your health condition/s likely to cost you in the future in terms of money, time and lost opportunities?
Isn't it time to give priority to YOU and invest in your long-term health for the sake of you and the people you love.
It's time to invest the time and effort in YOU and reap the benefits.
Can I work alongside your medical or integrative practitioner?
Absolutely. If you have been given advice about food and lifestyle changes you need to make, that's what Melinda can help you implement and embed for the long-term.
Your doctor or trainer may tell you to cut down the sugar....but how do you actually do that in reality when you enjoy and crave that type of food and drinks? This is just example of what we can practically support you with doing.
A mentor has walked the path before you….
Benefit from Melinda’s own personal experiences with making food changes, her knowledge and constant education, and her contagious passion!
Choose from one of the practical services below or contact us to discuss your personal needs. These services are a great compliment while attending our Food for Wellness 5 Week Group Reset to accelerate further your learning and results.
QUESTIONS? Don't hesitate to contact us
Reset my kitchen
In-home pantry and fridge makeover
- Together we will makeover your kitchen to set you up for success. We will sort your current food into 'throw-out', 'transitioning phase' and 'keep' sections.
- Teach you how to read food labels and help you understand the 'whys' behind the changes.
- Develop a meal plan for the next week based around your family’s likes and budget.
- Create a shopping list and provide tips for saving time and money.
- Ask questions… benefit from my knowledge and experience and elevate your understanding.
BONUS: I will bring a delicious homemade snack for us to enjoy during the makeover, plus provide you with helpful handouts to keep.
Allow approximately 2 - 3 HOURS
Reset my shopping trolley
Does the thought of a health food shop or farmers market intimidate you?
Want to know how to choose better versions of your family's favourites at the supermarket?
Guided shopping tour
- Together we can explore your local supermarket, health food shop, and/or farmers market.
- Ask questions… ‘what is that?... ‘which version is better’… benefit from Melinda’s knowledge and experience and elevate your understanding.
- Discover where to find the ingredients, how to save time and money and begin restocking for the healthier you
Allow approximately 1 - 2 HOURS
“I’m a much happier mum” “I was in a rut. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. Melinda listened, did not pass judgment, did not force her opinions onto me. She suggested small steps, knowing I could accomplish them. I was feeling better everyday. Improving my health, impacted directly on my family. I will be forever thankful to Melinda. Her knowledge and support is second to none.
“Before working with Melinda, I had tried a number of weight loss “programs’ but nothing worked. I decided to change my focus from weightloss to health and wellbeing . I researched the internet and found a number of lifestyle changes that I know would work for me but because I was programmed into turning up to weight loss meetings, receiving starter kits with booklet, I didn’t know where to start. This was also at a time where I had a number of pregnancy losses and was told it was because I had PCOS, I changed doctors to find out that I was also celiac. So thankful for Melinda’s coaching. Melinda was that starter kit I was looking for. She encouraged me to plan, organise and bring together all the information I had found and also help me navigate a new way of eating Gluten Free. Melinda didn’t just hand everything over, she knew I had the information so helped me bring it out and apply it to my lifestyle. Within 2-3 months working with Melinda I was pregnant. I had a really healthy pregnancy even lost weight and now with a ten week old have continued to keep that weight off. I am feeling great despite the sleep deprivation.”
“Melinda is personable and engaging, and she shares her knowledge in a way that is thought provoking and eye-opening. Her message of ‘wellness through good gut health’ and the strategies she shares to attain that is realistic and achievable for us all. I highly recommend working with Melinda for optimal health, and look forward to attending many more of her workshops in the future.”
“Thanks so much for your very effective support. I really gained a lot from your knowledge, support and passion. It is contagious!”
I just wanted to send you a quick ‘thank you!’ for supporting me on my journey to health and wellness over the past four weeks. I had been dabbling in LCHF (low carb high fat) for a few months, mainly because I was looking for an eating protocol that could help with some significant health issues, including Hashimoto’s and Fibromyalgia, but I felt I was ready for something deeper and more holistic. I picked up your postcard in Go Primal, and I am so thankful that I did! Over the past four weeks I have learned so much about my relationship with food, and also about the relationship between food and my health. It’s been truly enlightening, as well as a whole lot of fun and discovering! I’m absolutely loving shopping at the various Farmer’s markets – I feel like I am doing something really positive – like I am giving my body (and my family) a real gift of food and health. It really has been a lovely four weeks! You are a fabulous coach and mentor and I feel blessed to have come across you. You broke down the Paleo pieces into bite-sized chunks for me (pardon the pun!) and really helped me get in touch with my inherent drivers and motivators around food. As a coach myself I totally understand the value of having an authentic and supportive partner along on the journey with me. A heartfelt thank you, Mel.